There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So much to do...not enough time to do it in

I'm getting excited for RA, but the list of things to take care of before then is a little overwhelming:

1) Get sub plans complete
2) Plan dinners for the rest of the week for the kids and my husband
3) Make sure my husband has a game plan for the various softball games and birthday parties that will occur during the 4 days I am gone
4) Pack
5) Do laundry so I can pack :-)
6) Check in on-line for the flight

Soon enough the list will be crossed off and I'll be landing in Spokane...so I'm going to enjoy snuggling with my 2 year tomorrow morning when he wanders in at 5:30 am and know that I have 3 full nights of sleep ahead of me :-)

2 comments:

  1. Sleep is good! Now I need to move a load of laundry from the washing machine to the dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun in such little time... I think I will just value village shop for new clothes when I get to spokane.... then donate them back - That way I don't have to pack or do laundry on both sides of this trip - what an amazing plan!

    ReplyDelete