Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So much to do...not enough time to do it in

I'm getting excited for RA, but the list of things to take care of before then is a little overwhelming:

1) Get sub plans complete
2) Plan dinners for the rest of the week for the kids and my husband
3) Make sure my husband has a game plan for the various softball games and birthday parties that will occur during the 4 days I am gone
4) Pack
5) Do laundry so I can pack :-)
6) Check in on-line for the flight

Soon enough the list will be crossed off and I'll be landing in Spokane...so I'm going to enjoy snuggling with my 2 year tomorrow morning when he wanders in at 5:30 am and know that I have 3 full nights of sleep ahead of me :-)

2 comments:

  1. Sleep is good! Now I need to move a load of laundry from the washing machine to the dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun in such little time... I think I will just value village shop for new clothes when I get to spokane.... then donate them back - That way I don't have to pack or do laundry on both sides of this trip - what an amazing plan!

    ReplyDelete