Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm feeling FULL of it!

This always happens, just about the same time each RA. It's Friday evening and I'm stuffed to the gills with lunch, dinner, and ridiculous snacks. I've been sitting so long that I'm feeling rummy. The business is coming fast and furious, and I question whether this glorious experience will ever end!!! Haven't we been here a week already? What more could we possibly have to hash over and decide on???

Well, I just have to kick myself in the butt and convince myself to just "get on with it, Stacy." Friendship Night is always a tough one for me, because I tend to be a bit grumpy by this point. But then, I sleep like the dead and wake up bright and early on Saturday ready to vote at 6:30! Hah! Hardly, but I definitely am ready to vote by about 8:30! And somehow, everything is calmer and more palatable again throughout SaturDAY. And this time around, the WW delegation will be spending the night, because last year was HELL in Medical Lake (sorry sweet residents of Medical Lake, but I tell the truth!)!!!

So, stay awake a little longer fellow delegates. Then sleep well tonight. Those of you who are feeling friendly, don't over-do it at Friendship Night (a hangover is not a fun thing for tomorrow). I'll see you in the morning, where I will once again be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and ready to fix the world! I wrote it, so let it be so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment